Friday, March 14, 2008

The wait continues...


Hey Friends,

The picture is of the kids and friends on our recent Disneyland trip. They really had a wonderful time and we enjoyed them enjoying themselves with the Johnsons.

I don't have any new news other than I had hopefully my last CT Scan and MRI today to verify that the fungus is cleared up. I will meet with the Doc on the 19th and know for sure. We feel pretty confident that the fungus in nolonger a threat. It is amazing that the Lord delivered me from what should have killed me. The cancer is still in remission and our hope is that I have been delivered from that as well. Still no word from the Lord confirming this. I believe we will wait for specific guidance the rest of March and if I don't hear from the Lord, we'll make our best decision based on wisdom. If this is the case it really is a crap-shoot. There is no assurance that the chemo will treat the cancer for good and there's nothing to determine if the remission isn't for good. Of course the docs say the remission will end without further chemo, but I should have come out of remission already. I hope the Lord will give me the specific direction to take.

So keep praying for healing and for the Lord's direction.

His blessings,

Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!
What a special birthday! We are so thankful to God for how He has worked in your life! You continue to believe He will show you what direction to take. Keep the faith, run the race and believe praising Him each step of the way!
Love you Kelly! Happy 3/17!!!
Greg and Wendy