Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello friends and family,

A quick update before I put the kids to bed. Kelly has been sleeping about 20 hours a day. It is difficult for him to think and function. He is constantly thirsty and has no appetite. We are going to see the Oncologist tomorrow and he want us to begin chemo tomorrow. We would like to get to the bottom of the fatigue issue before we start chemo if that is possible.

Kelly's radiation ended in mid July so the fatigue at this point, after weeks of feeling well is concerning. We will keep you updated as soon as we can. Thanks again for all your encouragement and prayers. Love, Gabriela

p.s. Please include the kids in your prayers. Seeing their dad so debilitated over these last three weeks is taking it's toll. I keep reminding them and myself that God will not give us more then we can handle and we can count of that! But boy, I sure am tired... When I am weak, He is strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers.

Blessings,

Laura A.

Anonymous said...

We're still praying for you! Is blood sugar ok? Just wondering.

Lauri and Ryan