Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's working...

Great news yesterday. The fungus is disappearing. Whether the anti-fungal med and/or the supplements, who knows, but the doc was very excited. I'll know more specifics on Monday when I see him. I was able to put in a full week of work this week and feeling much better. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Gabriela's mother flies in tonight for a couple weeks and next weekend we are getting away to the coast for three days. We are looking forward to a little R&R. We will keep you posted as we approach the chemo decision in November. I am really praying that the nutritional supplements cause my body to do some drastic self healing before I see the Oncologist.

His blessings to you,

Kelly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly & Gabriela:
Great news, praise God for them; it is very encouraging to know that God is working through these meds.
I check your block almost every day to see what is new with you, and pray that God will make a miracle.
In CG we have been praying for you guys and the kids, you are greatly missed.
I am happy to hear that you are working and I hope that you have a good time during your trip.

I miss you guys.... Love you

Laura Arredondo

Anonymous said...

Okay you two, PLUS 4!!!
We always knew God would show His glory through you, just never imagined it would be THIS way.
I've been catching up on your journey and can't help but cry with joy over the way He's showing His power and love through all this. You are in our prayers!!!
In His love,
Melanie & Bret Bremberg
Two Harbors, MN

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,

So happy to hear your encouraging news on the recent updates! Wanted you to know that you and Gabriela, Andrew, Sarah, Brianna, and Annaliese are never far from my thoughts and prayers. Will pray as you suggest, knowing God loves you and your family and desires that you be well.

Sending hugs and smiles to you,
Pam P

Paul said...

This is great, Kelly!
Still praying...

Anonymous said...

We are praying...
Low family
By the way --- I work with Joe Alves and his wife Maru which is Gabriela's cousin and we are ALL praying for you down here in Carlsbad.

Anonymous said...

I heard about your struggle and wanted you to know that I am praying for you and that God is good and he is with you! Please keep the faith and stay prayerful. God loves to hear from his children! God bless you and know that believers are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Rosenthal Family,

We just recently learned of your Blog "journey". Please know that we have all of you in our prayers daily.
Brian and Diane Christensen
Trinity Redlands