Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trying something different...

Hey Friends,

It's been a different week coming of the narcotics. Nasty stuff. I feel like a druggie. We have about 3 to 4 weeks before we will be starting chemo, should the fungus look like it is in check. We have been using a nutritional supplement program while taking chemo that we believe has allowed me to keep most of my hair and deal with the side effects relatively well.

We became aware that this supplemental product in large doses has had some amazing results in helping the body to self-heal itself in a relatively short time (6 week regiment). After much prayer and gathering a team of wise people in our care circle, we are going to attempt this supplemental program for four to 6 weeks. We have 3 weeks before the chemo can start and will try to hold our doctor off a fourth week, before doing a bone marrow biopsy to determined the state of the cancer.

We have heard testimony of people being completely self-healed with the same cancer and fungus that I have. In the past I tended to disregard such products, but the evidence is very difficult to dismiss. Some friends have stepped up to pay for the supplements (over $4000) for a 6 week supply. Regardless of the results we will need to continue chemo in order to qualify for a bone marrow transplant. Our hope is this product will react with my body to fight the cancer and fungus, so that the chemo regiment might be shortened.

Pray with us as we attempt this alternative approach. We would love to see it have as favorable results as it has on thousands of other people. The supplement don't claim to heal, but to place the body in a position to self-heal. It makes more sense to me than killing my body with toxins hoping that enough good cells remain to restore the body (Chemo).

Just wanted you to know and ask for specific prayer. Thanks.

Kelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be then, O Heart of goodness, my justification before God the Father, and turn away from me the strokes of his righteous anger. O Heart of love, I put all my confidence in You, for I fear everything from my own wickedness and frailty, but I hope for all things from Your goodness and bounty.

Remove from me all that can displease You or resist Your holy will; let your pure love imprint Your image so deeply upon my heart, that I shall never be able to forget You or to be separated from You.

May I obtain from all Your loving kindness the grace of having my name written in Your Heart, for in You I desire to place all my happiness and glory, living and dying in bondage to You

Maru Courtney & Family

Anonymous said...

Jesus is praying, “I pray for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world will believe that you have sent me… may they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.”

Maru Courtney & Family

Camille Kehoe said...

We will be praying that God uses the nutrition to continue to heal your body and help you feel better as you get off of the yucky drugs. All our love,

Jonathan & Camille

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
This is Lynne Wear from Trinity Redlands. Have been praying for you and your family. Just found out about this blog site. Glad to hear you are doing better. The self-healing therapy sounds good.
Stay close to the Lord, He will carry you through.
All the best, Lynne